COLUMBUS ASTRO SOCCER CLUB
Train with the best and be the best !
“Coronavirus Preventive Action”
Columbus Astro Soccer Club Statement on the COVID-19/Coronavirus as of March 23, 2020
To our ASTRO Family –
Given the rapidly changing nature of the COVID-19 Coronavirus crisis and new directives from the state of Ohio and CDC, Columbus Astro has decided to suspend all soccer registration until further notice.
We believe the suspension of season registration is in the best interest of our players and community. It is our full intention to restart the registration process for the fall season.
The health and well-being of our players and staff is our priority. We will get through this together!
We can’t wait to see you back at the Astro!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call Columbus Astro at 614-699-0229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Practices for Health:
There is currently no vaccine to prevent the Coronavirus. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed. Everyday preventive actions should be taken:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including Coronavirus.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms to help prevent the spread of the disease.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
“Train with the best and be the best ”
view oUR programs
JOIN A CLUB
Become a member of our Soccer Club and gain one of the best professional training experience.
This program is design for one-on-one session with players to improve verious aspects of their game.
TEAMS TRAINING PROGRAM
We develop youth club teams, Schools and Organizations at their local facilities. We make your club competitive.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
We invite you to become a volunteer. Volunteers are the heart of our work. Their dedication and contribution is most valuable to us. People make the difference and the change. Their time and energy is what makes our work move forward and expand.